Bunurong Environment Centre Shop
The Centre runs a unique gift and book shop for the whole
family, with a unique and fascinating selection of items for sale for
your own home, or for souvenir for overseas friends and visitors.
Gift and Book Shop
Visit our shop to find beautiful, useful and educational items:
- Toys and books for children – puzzles, kites, science kits and more
- Gardening books, permaculture, pest and disease control, plant identification
- Books on sustainable building, home design, straw-bale, solar passive etc
- Homewares, soaps, candles, scents, tea and coffee varieties, and more
- Attractive Australian art, ceramics, crafts and gifts
- Australian post-cards, notebooks, diaries and calendars
- DVDs and CDs based on nature, dinosaurs, wildlife, relaxation, etc
- Trail maps, local information, water-bottles, back-packs etc.
Just off the Book and Gift Shop are the famous Inverloch Shell Museum
and the free hands-on Discovery Room